Interested in applying for a UTO Grant?
The 2020 United Thank Offering Grant session will focus on the following:
Bless: Share faith, practice generosity and compassion, and proclaim the Good News of God in
Christ with hope and humility.
To get the process started for your congregation or organization, please use this UTO Grant Cover Sheet to submit your initial request to the Diocesan UTO Grant Review Committee. The completed document may be electronically submitted (scan and save as a PDF before submitting) below. Deadline for submission of grant proposals to the Diocesan Committee is Monday, January 27, 2020. The committee will present recommendations to Bishop Taylor, who will make the final decision about which grant request to submit to UTO.
UTO Grants to Programs in the Diocese of Los Angeles
- 1995 San Pedro: Support for Harbor Area Women’s Lives / SHAWL HOUSE
- 1995 Garden Grove: Church of the Redeemer / Evangelistic Outreach Program
- 1996 Los Angeles: Pueblo Nuevo Development
- 1996 Santa Maria: Santa federation/ Interfaith Community Organizing Project
- 1999 Episcopal Camp Wrightwood / Diocesan Camp Angelus National Forest
- 1999 Inglewood: Episcopal Urban Inter Program
- 2000 Garden Grove: Project Dignity
- 2000 Atwater: Chapel of St. Francis / Let the Little Children Come to Me
- 2001 Los Angeles: St. Stephen’s / Hope in Hollywood
- 2002 Los Angeles: Trinity Church / The Trinity Center Renovation Project
- 2003 Los Angeles: St. Mary’s / Spanish Speaking Mission & Outreach
- 2004 El Monte: Our Savior Center / Diabetes Wellness Project
- 2006 Los Angeles: Jubilee Center / Project New Hope
- 2006 Los Angeles: Interfaith Refuge & Immigration Service / Resettlement
- 2008 Los Angeles & San Diego / Camp Stevens
- 2009 Los Angeles / PRISM Chaplaincy Program